Monday, November 5, 2012

US Election 2012

I will say one thing about living in Germany: it's really nice not having to hear or see political ads. I can visit news channels or Facebook if I want to here various opinions. However, having said that, I encourage everyone to vote. I'm not going to say the cliché thing and say it's the most important election of your life, because honestly, it probably won't be. Nonetheless, it is important, and it is a civic duty in our democratic republic. So exercise your rights as a citizen, and vote for the man you think will best lead our country. Yet also recognize that God is finally in control, and though earthly governments rise and fall, he is the one that we turn to in peace and in war, with good or bad leaders, always praying for the safety of our neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment